Behringer NR300 Noise Reducer Noise Reduction Effects PedalProduct #H85777 Behringer H85777 HBAG Noise Gate & Suppressor Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Plug in and kiss unwanted noise goodbye for good!
So you love the bite, twang and snap of single-coil pickups, but can't stand the nasty hum that comes along for the ride.
The NR300 actually functions as two pedals in one. In Reduction mode, you can adjust the dedicated Threshold and Decay dials to keep all your tone and dynamics intact, but effectively eliminate hum from the picture. In Mute mode, the NR300 becomes a super-quiet on/off switch for your instrument.
Operation couldn’t be easier. The NR300 features two LEDs—one to indicate when it's activated, another to indicate when it's suppressing noise. You can power this hum killer with a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included). And the top-quality on/off switch maintains absolutely noise-free operation.
Lose the hum, but hold onto your precious single-coil tone with the ultra-affordable NR300.
- Effectively eliminate unwanted noise and hum without altering your tone
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Preserves the original attack and envelope while leaving your playing and dynamics intact
- Dedicated Threshold and Decay controls plus a Mute mode for awesome flexibility
- Additional Send/Return loop for noise suppression of external effect units
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check