Behringer Hellbabe HB01 Optical Wah Wah Pedal
Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Get everything from âold-schoolâ wah to the most up-to-date sounds, all in one mesmerizing effects pedal.
The Behringer Hell-Babe HB01 is unlike any wah you've ever stepped on, offering a tremendous array of tone-sculpting options. This demon's heel-down Range control provides low frequency adjustment that can be swept from 440 Hz down to 250 Hz, making the HB01 the ideal companion for either guitar or bass. For custom-tailoring the toe-down frequency range, the Hell-Babe features a Fine control, allowing you to adjust the frequency sweep as high as 2.2 kHz.
You can even dial in a powerful volume Boost (up to +15 dB), so that when you step on the HB01, your guitar will rise to the top of the mix. A highly versatile Q control is provided for precise filter shaping and for achieving vocal-like effects.
The Hell-Babe uses no mechanical pots or switches, which significantly reduces on wear and tear. It also features a spring-back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment. And thanks to the ultra-bright LED indicators you'll always know when it's on and when the volume boost is activated. You can power this bad boy with a 9V battery or the optional PSU-SB DC power supply.
- Total optical control for wear-and-tear-free pedal operation (no mechanical pots and switches)
- Unique spring-back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment for ultimate playing style (option to remove)
- Heel-down frequency range freely adjustable via Range control (440 Hz to 250 Hz) for use even with bass guitars
- Additional Fine Tune control allows high-end extension of sweep range for incredibly bright, ultra-present tone
- Ultra-musical Q control for precise filter shaping to achieve vocal-like effects
- Tunable boost function including On/Off switch to push your licks up to the limit
- Dual LED indicators for Effect On/Off and Boost On/Off at the tail of the pedal for total control
- Ultra-low noise circuitry for outstanding audio performance
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Call or click to add new dimension and depth to your artistic expression.