Behringer Filter Machine FM600 Guitar Pedal
Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ultimate filter modeling effects pedal.
Your guitar is designed to deliver a tasty range of tones, from rich lows to warm mids to chiming highs. But when you start pulling certain frequencies out of the equation with the help of the FM600 Filter Machine, cool and unusual things start happening.
From funky wah-like sounds to off-the-wall, vocal-like squall, the FM600 can take your sound to some truly alien territory. This pedal is equipped with BEHRINGERâs Real Sound Modeling technology to make your guitar sound like it is in an acoustically perfect environment of its own design. It must be heard to be believed!
Choose from a Band Pass, Low Pass or Twin Pass, then flip the POL switch to determine whether the filter applies to high or low frequencies. Fine-tune this funky sound with the dedicated Sensitivity, Range and Peak dials. The blue LED tells you when itâs activated, and the tough on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the FM600 with a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
- Funky auto-wah, twin, band-pass to swirling low-pass filter effects
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) emulates real acoustic environments
- Unique moving filters will take your sound further
- Dedicated Peak, Range, Sensitivity, Filter and Polarity controls
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
Give your instrument a whole new voice with the FM600.