Behringer DW400 Dynamic Wah/Human Voice Effects PedalProduct #H85690 Behringer H85690 HBAK Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An exceptionally expressive auto-wah with tons of variety.
If you think you’ve heard everything an auto-wah can possibly do, sit back and listen to the DW400 say a mouthful!
A wah pedal uses a filter to sweep through a wide frequency spectrum, boosting and exaggerating specific tones. As the sweep approaches the higher frequencies, the result is vowel-like sounds reminiscent of the human voice. In the earliest wah pedals, this sweep was controlled by manual manipulation of a footswitch reminiscent of a see-saw. With the DW400, the sweep occurs automatically according to your control specifications. Or you can plug in an expression pedal (not included) to go old-school. And with BERHINGER’s Real Sound Modeling technology, the DW400 emulates the human voice like nothing of its kind.
You can either control the DW400’s frequency sweeps by tapping a tempo with your foot or by simply setting the dials. You’ll have your guitar speaking in tongues after selecting one of three modes: Synth/Up/Down, Human Voice and Tap Tempo Modes. Next, tweak the Vowel (A/E/I/O/U) Sensitivity, Manual Vowel selection and Decay dials to create exactly the wah sound you desire. You can power this pedal with a 9V battery or a DC Power Supply (not included).
- The ultimate Auto-Wah/Human Voice effects pedal to create classic wah effects and unbelievable human-voice, "talking" sounds
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Take off with incredible auto-wah sounds that can be controlled manually, via tap-tempo mode or expression pedal (not included)
- Dedicated Mode, Sensitivity, Manual and Decay controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)