Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/Delay Effects Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Soaking wet vintage reverb, and delay that sounds like it was born of a late-night recording session in 1968.
Delay is a synthetic echo that, in adjustable increments, repeats the notes you play on guitar. Each repeated tone becomes quieter than the previous one, until the repeats are no longer heard. This results in a thick, robust sound that can take on everything from the quick "slap" echo of classic rockabilly to the long, dreamy echoes found in psychedelic rock. On the other hand, reverb emulates the natural echo that occurs because of a room's acoustics. Think of how your guitar would sound if you plucked a note while standing in a big empty gymnasium - the DR400 can produce that sound, even if you're playing in your bedroom! It can even combine this sound with delay for a truly otherworldly tone.
Powered by the BEHRINGER Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor, the DR400 offers three delay styles, four reverb styles and four styles that combine the two. Dedicated Tone and Reverb Time dials double as Feedback and Delay Time, depending on what mode you're in, while the Balance dial determines the perfect mix of clean and affected tone. There's even a Tap function that allows you to dial in the delay tempo by pressing the footswitch. A dazzling blue LED indicates the power status and a top-quality on/off switch maintains awesome signal integrity. You can power this pedal with a 9V battery or a BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Give your sound a whole new sense of space and time with the DR400. This amazing pedal fits perfectly within every musician's pedal board AND budget.
- Ultimate digital reverb/delay effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects including reverb, delay and combinations
- Dedicated Mode, Reverb/Delay time, Tone/Feedback and Balance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)