Behringer Distortion Modeler DM100 Guitar/Bass Effects PedalSku #H85784000000000 Behringer H85784 HBAH Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Now you can have three vintage sounds in one incredibly affordable analog pedal.
With the Behringer Distortion Modeler DM100 guitar effects pedal, you get three immaculate fuzz flavors—D+, DS1 and RAT. Just select one of these three classic mode settings, then dial in precisely the sound you want using the dedicated Distortion, Tone and Level dials. You won't believe your ears as rock n' roll's most coveted tones explode from this amazing and ultra-affordable stomp box.
The bright, blue LED tells you when it’s activated, and the durable on/off switch maintains crystal-clear signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the DM100 with a 9 V battery or a Behringer DC power supply (not included).
- Three distortion pedals in one—sound modeled after the most legendary pedals
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Distortion, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
Call or click to skip run-of-the-mill tone and go straight to top-shelf.