Behringer Digital Delay DD600 Guitar Effects Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sweet delay at a super sweet price.
The Behringer DD600 Digital Delay effects pedal is the ultimate digital delay effects pedal for subtle to substantial echo delays. The DD600 stomp box has dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping, which results in 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay, echo and panning effects with delay times of up to 2000 milliseconds. Modes include 4 tempo settings, 4 delay settings (exclusive of delay time), E/D and Reverse. The featured Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor emulates true acoustic environments, delivering ultra-realistic sound to your ears. Other features include an extra PAN OUT output, a bright blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition as well as an electronic bypass footswitch, which preserves signal integrity. The Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply or a typical 9 V battery can be used to operate the DD600 pedal.
- 11 modes—comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo/panning with delay time up to 2 s
- Dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Don’t delay, call or click to get effects pedal into your chain today!