Behringer Compressor/Limiter CL9 Guitar Effects Pedal
Compressor Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Compress, impress and rock.
Whether it's a million-dollar hook or a soul-wrenching solo, some licks are just begging for the compression power of the Behringer CL9 effects pedal. By pumping up quieter notes and bringing down the louder ones, this stomp box packages your sound into one smooth, consistent volume.
Dynamics play an important role in music. They help to convey emotion, whether it's a sultry blues solo or the unrelenting gallop of unfettered metal. But uncontrolled dynamics can take all your best intentions and turn them into mush. That's where compression comes in, softening loud sounds and boosting low signal levels to keep everything more uniform.
Ever notice how some strings on your guitar or bass sound louder than others? This is partly due to physics. Strings with lower mass just don't put out as much volume as the heavier ones. When used properly, a compressor makes all of the strings the same volume. Compressors are also great for slap-style bass players, making thumb slaps, string pulls and muted notes all the same volume, for an extremely percussive effect.
Twist the Level to determine this pedal's overall output, adjust Attack to give the front end of every strum and pluck added definition, then dial in the amount of sustain desired. The blue LED tells you when it's on, and the high-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this sound compactor with either a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- "Smoothes out" volume peaks and provides endless sustain with ultra-stable dynamics
- Dedicated Sustain, Level and Attack time controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Call or click to push the good stuff to center stage with the CL9.