Behringer BSY600 Bass Synthesizer Effects Pedal
Bass Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A sophisticated bass synthesizer tucked away in a compact stomp box that gives your guitar or bass tons of extra-low-frequency tone.
With 11 unique Square, Sawtooth and Pulse waveform MODES to choose from, the BSY600 provides a veritable truckload of classic synth sounds. Simply select a mode setting and dial in the sound you want with the EFFECT, RES(onance), DECAY/RATE, and FREQ(uency) knobs. Use the DIRECT knob to mix in the desired amount of your original signal, and you're off and running.
The integral Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor enhances your bass or guitar's tone for truly rich sound quality. Also included, at absolutely no extra charge, is a genuine Really Blue LED that shows power status and battery condition, as well as an electronic bypass footswitch, which maintains excellent signal integrity. You can power the BSY600 with our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) or a 9 V battery.
Now your guitar or bass can channel the sounds of the legendary synthesizers that helped make rock and roll history, for a low price that will simply amaze you.
- The ultimate bass synthesizer that reproduces the fat and powerful sound of classic analog synthesizersâat the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Take off with 11 cutting Saw, Square and Pulse synth waveforms, Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via expression pedal (not included)
- Dedicated Mode, Decay/Rate, Resonance, Direct, Effect and Frequency controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Funny To Play
- Not For Use It By Itself
- Amateur Recording
Comments about Behringer BSY600 Bass Synthesizer Effects Pedal:
The pedal offers good and versatile sounds. The most attractive feature is the tracking, not perfect but far better than zoom units. The cons is that you must put something before to boost the signal to get the pedal responsive, the BEQ700 for example. Also I recommend to put this inside a loop so you don't have to engage/desengage directly (seems fragile).