Behringer AB100 Footswitch (Guitar/Bass/Keyboard)Product #H85765 Behringer H85765 HAKA Guitar Amplifier Footswitches https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
When you need to switch between amps or instruments during a live performance, let the AB100 be your stagehand.
The Behringer AB100 footswitch features a primary INPUT, a dedicated OUTPUT and an additional output that can double as a second input. Just flip the MODE switch to determine whether you want to use two instruments through one amp or one instrument through two amps. With its two dedicated LEVEL dials, you can determine precisely the volume you want to send to each amp, or the level of the signals frrom your two instruments. A top-quality on/off switch ensures noise-free, instantaneous operation, and dual LED indicators show which inputs--or outputs--are activated. You can power the AB100 pedal with either a 9V battery or the PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Ultra-flexible 2-mode selector to switch instruments, amplifiers, effects, etc.
- Easily switch between two input signals to one output or vice-versa
- Dedicated Level controls for precise volume adjustment
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
Call or click to get your own personal light-speed stagehand.