BBE Windowpane Silicon Fuzz Guitar Effects PedalSku #H94704000000000 BBE H94704 HBAH Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Vintage germanium fuzz tone with today's silicon reliability.
Imagine a killer fuzz tone that captures Jimi at his best, with that creamy fuzz driving his Marshall into incredible sustain. Windowpane cuts through all of the nonsense and hype with experienced engineering for tone so authentic you’ll swear Jimi's setup has landed on your pedalboard.
Windowpane’s two sequentially-wired silicon transistors are properly biased at the factory and the tone is dialed in with a carefully selected treble roll-off on the second transistor, recalling the slightly mellowed top end of early germanium transistor fuzz pedals. But unlike those old classics, Windowpane fuzz pedals are remarkably consistent from one to the next, thanks to reliable, predictable silicon transistors and low-tolerance 1% metal-film resistors. Add in high-voltage poly caps on a rugged circuit board and Windowpane delivers the mind-altering fuzz tone you’re after, gig after gig. And when you don’t want to melt faces, a properly engineered true hardwire bypass means signal passes entirely around the circuit, from input jack to output jack without a hint of loading.
- Hand-biased silicon transistors
- 50kOhms Low-Z input for authentic vintage fuzz pickup loading
- 10kOhms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Blue status LED for high visibility and low-power consumption
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
A glimpse into great fuzz tones of yesteryear, today. Order now!