Barbetta SONA 31C Keyboard Combo Amplifier Regular 886830793752Product #486612 Barbetta 486612 HAR Keyboard Amplifiers & Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Small but oh my!
The Barbetta SONA 31C Keyboard Combo Amplifier delivers 225W continuous RMS power from 2 - 8" woofers and a 5" horn tweeter -- and it weighs only 35 lbs. Like all Barbetta amps, the SONA 31C keeps it together on the low end, has bell-like clarity on the highest notes, and the middle notes sound absolutely fantastic. It features a modified Linkwitz-Reilly active line-level crossover specially tailored for the SONA 31C. Ported reflex cab with proportional damping is made of polyurethane bonded wood. The power section is a fully discrete, bipolar, class AB design with a slew rate of 70 volts per microsecond. Active level control. 3-band EQ. Barbetta built 5 input channels including an XLR mic input into the SONA 31C combo amp.
- 225W RMS power, 450W peak
- Fully discrete, bipolar, class AB power section design
- Slew rate: 70 volts per microsecond
- 2 - 8" woofers and 5" horn tweeter
- Woofer magnet 40 oz.
- 2", 2-layer on Kapton former voice coil
- Low frequency response: 3dB down at 41Hz
- High frequency response 3dB down at 22kHz
- Crossover point: 2780Hz
- Crossover type: active, line level, modified Linkwitz-Reilly specially tailored to this model
- Crossover filter: 18dB per octave
- Polyurethane-bonded wood cabinet
- Damping factor (woofer): 5000 at 1kHz and full power
- Damping factor (tweeter): 3500 at 10kHz and full power
- Protection: dynamic current limiting and over-temperature shut-down
- Low level signal bandwidth: 200kHz
- System hum and noise (all inputs at minimum): -95dB below full output
- 17-1/4"H x 15-1/4"W x 12-1/4"D
- 35 lbs.
A small but powerful amp with the kind of tone you've dreamed of all your keyboard-playing nights. Order today.