Incredibly powerful all-tube guitar amplifier.
The B-52 ATX-100 tube amp head is perfect for guitarists of every level. Whether you are playing to a stadium crowd of 50,000 or practicing at home in your garage, the ATX will produce awesome crunch, smooth mids, and crystal-clear highs.
The B-52 ATX-100 has a 100% pure all-tube signal path, incredible tone, and an array of friendly features. It combines the superb tone and punch of a matched quartet of Sovtek 5881 power tubes with specially selected 12AX7 preamp tubes for solid tube tone and reliability. This roadworthy amp head provides the serious musician with monstrous gain, an extreme range of tone options and a sparkling clean channel.
The three-channel B-52 ATX will take you from shimmering cleans with just the right touch of its lush spring reverb, to an all-out metal assault. The clean channel is designed to stay clean all the way up unless you push the master volume to get that nice warm power tube break-up. The clean channel features a volume, responsive 3-band EQ as well as a bright switch. The B-52 head's overdrive section features 2 channels with separate volume and gain controls that share a 3-band EQ. The newly designed mid-cut feature is assignable to either of the overdrive channels giving you the ability for a brutal rhythm channel and a searing lead tone. All channels share a master volume, low-res (resonance) and reverb control.
- All-tube signal path
- Overdrive channel: gain 1 and gain 2 each with independent master volumes, 3-band EQ, assignable mid-cut control
- Clean channel: master volume, 3-band EQ and bright switch
- Global controls: volume, low-res (resonance) and reverb
- Effects loop (footswitchable)
- Selectable 4 / 8 / 16 Ohms external speaker jacks
- 4-position footswitch: channel, gain, reverb and effects loop
- Chrome-plated front and rear panels
ATX-100 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- ATX-100 Tubes:
Power: 4 x 6L6 / 5881
Preamp: 6 x 12AX7