Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II 180W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp Black with Blue Face 886830623790Product #430941 Ashdown 430941 HABDB Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Electric Blue loads legendary Ashdown tone into an affordable high-performance, high-value combo.
The Electric Blue EVO II 1x12 Bass Combo uses a 180-watt RMS fan-cooled fast-transient power stage. It features a fully-featured bass preamplifier with inputs for both active and passive instruments, an illuminated VU meter; 5-band EQ with Bright and Deep switches; a front panel-mounted balanced DI output for connection to a PA or recording console; an FX loop; a tuner/line output; and the classic Ashdown sub-harmonic generator.
Consistent with its EVO II status, this combo also includes a built-in compressor to provide an exceptional level of sonic control for a bass amp of this size and cost.
A high-performance Ashdown bass driver ensures exceptional attack, clarity, and low-end performance, while an extension speaker output can be used to connect an additional cabinet for use in larger venues. The cabinet is finished in a tough, retro-style vinyl covering.
- 1 x 12" BlueLine speaker
- 180-watt RMS fan-cooled Fast-transient power stage
- Fully-featured bass preamp
- Inputs for both active and passive instruments
- Illuminated VU meter
- 5-band EQ with Bright and Deep switches
- Front panel-mounted balanced DI output
- FX loop
- Tuner/line output
- Ashdown sub-harmonic generator
- Built-in compressor
- High-performance Ashdown bass driver
- Extension speaker output
"Blue, blue, Electric Blue... Don't you wonder sometimes—about sound and vision?"
EB 12-180 EVO II 180W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power output: (RMS)180W
- Power requirement: 230/115v
- Speaker configuration: 1 x 12" BlueLine speaker
- Frequency response: -3dB at 33Hz and 25KHz
- Speaker outputs: Minimum impedance 4Ω
- High instrument input: Impedance 3.9MΩ/Input range 150mV - 20V p-p
- Low instrument input: Impedance 10KΩ/Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line input: Impedance 22kΩ/Input level 0dBu nominal
- DI output: 600Ω balanced/Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner output: Impedance 22kΩ, level 0dBu nominal
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- Bass: ±15dB at 100Hz
- Lo Mid: ±15dB at 220Hz
- Middle: ±15dB at 660Hz
- Hi Mid: ±15dB at 1.6kHz
- Treble: ±15dB at 7kHz shelving
- Deep: +8dB at 50Hz
- Bright: +10dB at 10kHz
- Effects Send: Impedance 22kΩ/Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22kΩ/Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D: 19-3/4" x 18-1/2" x 12"
- Weight: 59-1/2lb.