Ashdown Dual Tube Preamp Series 330 Bass Amp Head(Black) Sku #H87367000001000 Ashdown H87367 HABBC Tube Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 330W bass amp head with dual tube preamp design and solid Ashdown construction.
First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdown’s Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling highs. The 330W Ashdown Dual Tube Series 330 head takes this stunning tube preamp design and partners it with an uprated and tour proven MAG power stage.
The discerning bass player gets high and low gain inputs, front panel-mounted FX send and return, rotary bass, middle and treble controls with mid shift, bass shift and bright switching, mute switch, rotary gain and master volume controls and a DI output.
- 307W (330) Power output
- 230 / 115 / 100V Power frequency
- Speakon/Jack speaker outputs
- 1 x ECC83 and 1 x ECC82 Preamp tubes
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
Dual Tube Preamp Series 330 Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- -3dB at 20Hz and 20kHz Frequency response
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Send: 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: 1M Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.7" x 5.9" x 12.6"
- Weight: 22 lb.