Ashdown ABM 500 EVO III 575W Bass Amp Head(Black/Blue) Sku #H74760000001000 Ashdown H74760 HAMB Hybrid Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed to satisfy bass purists and tech heads alike!
The Ashdown ABM 500 EVO III is a 575W RMS bass amp head with plenty of power and unique, footswitchable tone controls. Three straightforward rotary tone controls provide 20dB of cut and boost at 60Hz, 660Hz, and 5kHz, and are supplemented by two pairs of additional sliders giving 15dB cut and boost at 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3kHz and 2.6kHz. The EQ can be switched in/out by a footswitch, enabling players to go from a flat fretless sound to a boosted sound via a favorite EQ setting. A single input is switchable for passive and active instruments with a blend of solid state and dual-triode tube preamps stages which can be preset and selected by footswitch, providing access to a massive range of clean, warm and overdriven tones.
Also footswitchable is the onboard compressor and the mighty Ashdown sub-harmonic generator which precisely tracks the main signal and reproduces it an octave lower. A sub-harmonic level control enables the player to add just the right amount of low-end reinforcement - everything from a subtle, thickening of the sound to unbridled, bone crushing tone. The ABM 500 EVO III head features a front-panel mounted balanced DI out with pre or post EQ switching, a sub-bass output, a tuner output, an FX loop and a line input for the connection of an external sampler or sound source. Output muting cuts the signal from the DI output but leaves the tuner output 'live', allowing the player to tune up in silence. Its new upgraded power section has faster transient attack, more headroom and even less noise.
- 575W RMS output
- Extensive, footswitchable EQ section with three rotary controls plus two pairs of additional sliders
- Switchable active/passive input
- Solid state and dual-triode tube preamps, selectable by footswitch
- Footswitchable compressor and Ashdown sub-harmonic generator
- Front-panel balanced DI out with pre/post-EQ switching
- Sub-bass and tuner outputs
- Effects loop
- Line input
Powerful Ashdown tone and amazing shaping abilitites! Order now.
ABM 500 EVO III 575W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- Speaker Outputs: Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- Sub Output: Impedance 1k Ohms, level 0dBu Nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Bass +/-15dB @ 45Hz
- Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz
- Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Slider 1 +/-15dB @ 180Hz
- Slider 2 +/-15dB @ 340Hz
- Slider 3 +/-15dB @ 1.3kHz
- Slider 4 +/-15dB @ 2.6kHz
- Shape (Push Flat) +8dB @ 50Hz & 4kHz, -8dB @ 400Hz, filter slope - 6dB/octave
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal
- 18-3/4"W x 5-1/4"H x 12-1/2"D
- 31 lb.