Ashdown 427 Small Block All-Tube Bass Head(Black) Sku #H87402000001000 Ashdown H87402 HABBC Tube Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A not-so-small 427W all-tube head with enough power and sonic range to keep any player satisfied.
Lurking under the hood of the 427 Small Block All Tube muscle-amp is an octet of KT88s and three over-fed transformers, creating a monster power stage that just won’t quit. Put the pedal to the metal and the 427 surges into action with thundering tones ranging from clean to fat to downright filthy, courtesy of an ECC83-fueled preamp loaded with passive tone circuits and a whole lot of attitude.
The 427 Small Block head features High and Low gain inputs, front panel-mounted Effects Send and Return, rotary Bass, Middle and Treble controls with Mid Shift, Bass Shift and Bright switching, Mute switch, rotary Gain and Master volume controls and balanced DI output with Pre/Post EQ switching.
The 427 Small Block head partners perfectly with a range of Ashdown US Series cabinets.
- 427W Power output
- 230 / 115 / 100V Power requirement
- Speakon/Jack speaker outputs
- 2 Ohms
- 1 x ECC83 and 1 x ECC82 Preamp tubes
- 8 x KT88's Output tubes
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
427 Small Block All-Tube Bass Head Specifications:
- -3dB at 35Hz and 14kHz Frequency response
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- EQ: -3dB at 35Hz and 14kHz
- Effects Send: 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: 1M Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 24" x 14.25" x 11.8"
- Weight: 77.2 lb.