AMT Electronics SS-11 3-Channel Dual Tube Guitar Preamp Modern ModProduct #H75029 AMT Electronics H75029 HAAF Guitar Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A pedal for guitar with real tubes and 3 seperate channels.
The AMT SS-11 3-Channel Dual Tube Guitar Preamp boasts minimum size with maximum functionality for full tube overdrive using the highest quality components. The SS-11 is brother to the SS-20, but designed to be different. While the SS-20 is the more aggressive "METAL" pedal, the SS-11 was intended and manufactured for that famous CLASSIC tube driven over saturated guitar tone that eveyone loves and craves.
Description of SS-11 Channels:
LEAD channel provides thick, viscous sound for playing both chunky rhythm parts and singing solos with excellent presence. TREBLE SHIFT toggle takes your lead sound into bright mode, similar to the good old "Treble Booster" pedals of the 80's that guitarists used to enhance their solos.
OVERDRIVE channel features a more open structure of the sound. This is the SS-11's sweet spot, offering tubey and saturated sound, much like that of the classic tube amps of the 70's and 80's. A wide range of sensitivity adjustment results in the sound starting from light crunch to thick and bright lead channel-like sound with real tube tone. If you're looking for something other than that dull sounding solid-state OD or TS clone sound, then this is it.
CLEAN channel focuses on crystal clarity clean sound. Low, Mid, and High controls for tweaking your sound; as well as and TREBLE SHIFT toggle for adjusting high end response.
- Fully tube-based 4 - stage overdrive channel with DUAL TUBE design (2 x 12AX7 or 2 x 6Н2П-ЕВ tubes) with high-voltage anode voltage (+300 V)
- Three separate channels: CLEAN / OVERDRIVE / LEAD
- Individual gain sensitivity and output level controls for clean and crunch/lead channels
- TREBLE SHIFT toggle switch to enter bright mode for that added punch of high end
- FX LOOP for external effects
- OUTPUT jack for connecting to both specialized guitar amplifiers with a standard level of 0 dB (GUITAR AMP mode) and a CAB SIM MIXER out with a standard level of 10dB and a guitar cabinet simulation
- The preamp outputs are equipped with sophisticated solid-state buffers
- SS-11 incorporates new field-effect transistor-based guitar cabinet impulse response emulator prossessing
- Improved naturalness of sound when connected to line input
- Special attention was paid to transistors anode power quality: preamp uses a specially designed high-voltage transformer minimizing the penetration of impulse noises into amplified signal
Get awesome tube sound without replacing your amp. Order today.