AMT Electronics Legend Amps Series S1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A preamp that puts Soldano-like overdrive at your feet.
The AMT Legend Amps Series S1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal is intended for the production of sound peculiar to Â«driveÂ» channels of Soldano* amps. It is distinguished by a specific type of overdrive: open, wide, and at the same time tough and dynamic.
âAMT Legend Ampsâ is a new revolutionary series of one-channel preamps from AMT Electronics, developed with a new approach to guitar sound formation. Original circuitry was used to produce analog modeling of the physical processes occurring in real vacuum tubes. AMT Legend Amps possess a number of unique features found in real tube preamps and amplifiers:
â¢ Preamps included into AMT Legend Amps series provide excellent playing dynamics characteristic to real tube-based devices and are in no way inferior to them.
â¢ With the limitation range similar to tube channel the preamps of the series ensure terrific thickness and power to the resulting sound. Working with AMT Legend Amps preamps you won't feel the urge to cut out the most informative middle frequencies, which in turn will provide great readability of your guitar in the sound mix.
â¢ Like tube preamps AMT Legend amps provide gradual increase of the limiting stages number as the gain grows.
â¢ The series' preamps use passive circuits of tone shaping which are in full conformity with the tone controls during original tube overdrives.
â¢ The high level of output signal of AMT Legend Amps (+10 dB at max Level position) corresponds to the tube preamps' output signal levels. Thus you have adjustable signal level that makes it possible to connect the preamps to any input (RETURN, DIRECT, LINE etc.) including INPUT POWER AMP
* Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufactures were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.
- AMT Legend Amps provide excellent playing dynamics characteristic for purely tube devices not in the least inferior to them
- With tube-like limitation the effects of the series provide an amazing density and power of sound. When using AMT Legend Amps you won't feel the need do cut out the most informative middle frequencies which in turn will provide great readability of your guitar in the mix
- Like tube preamps AMT Legend amps provide gradual increase in the number of limiting stages as sensitivity grows
- The preamps of the series use the passive circuits of tone formation which completely correspond to the adjustments of original tube overdrives
- The high level of the preamps output signal (+10dB at maximum Level position) is the same as of tube preamps. It gives you the adjustable signal level which allows to connect the preamp to any input including Input POWER AMP
Add the sounds of a classic amp to your recording or performance rig. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Difficult To Use
- Limited Selection Of Effects
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about AMT Electronics Legend Amps Series S1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal:
People keep saying this a preamp but its not. Go and buy it like a man and plug it into your effects return and see what happens lol. Its a distortion pedal. S2 is preamp. This one goes over your clean channel.
Sounds pretty decent though.Especially for metal and shredding. Better then any sounds i can get in pod farm 2 (not saying a whole lot). I still like my marshall valvstate and crate combo better :(