AMT Electronics Legend Amps Series B1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An extremely dynamic preamp that puts Bogner-like overdrive at your feet.
The AMT Legend Amps Series B1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal creates superior high gain quality distortion, as found in the Bogner Sharp Channel Amplifier*. The sound of the AMT B1 is monstrous in tone, aggression, and provides massive amounts of gain. Thunderous lows, screaming highs, and scoopable mids leave you with unbeatable heavy distortion sounds.
“AMT Legend Amps” is a new revolutionary series of one-channel preamps from AMT Electronics, developed with a new approach to guitar sound formation. Original circuitry was used to produce analog modeling of the physical processes occurring in real vacuum tubes. AMT Legend Amps possess a number of unique features found in real tube preamps and amplifiers:
• Preamps included into AMT Legend Amps series provide excellent playing dynamics characteristic to real tube-based devices and are in no way inferior to them.
• With the limitation range similar to tube channel the preamps of the series ensure terrific thickness and power to the resulting sound. Working with AMT Legend Amps preamps you won’t feel the urge to cut out the most informative middle frequencies, which in turn will provide great readability of your guitar in the sound mix.
• Like tube preamps AMT Legend amps provide gradual increase of the limiting stages number as the gain grows.
• The series’ preamps use passive circuits of tone shaping which are in full conformity with the tone controls during original tube overdrives.
• The high level of output signal of AMT Legend Amps (+10 dB at max Level position) corresponds to the tube preamps’ output signal levels. Thus you have adjustable signal level that makes it possible to connect the preamps to any input (RETURN, DIRECT, LINE etc.) including INPUT POWER AMP
* Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufactures were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.
- The AMT Legend Amp Series guitar pedals provide excellent dynamics, nuances, and characteristics similar to that of tube driven amplifiers
- Tube-like range of volume control provides great sound density, playability, and power when playing at full volume and also in conjunction with your guitars volume knob
- TRUE BYPASS. The preamps of the Legend Amp Series pedals use passive true bypass circuitry, therefore no loss of guitar signal is noticed in your pedal chain. Similar to if no pedal was there at all when bypassed
- Features high level of output signal (+10dB in extreme position of Level knob) corresponds to the output levels similar of tube preamps. Thus, you have adjustable signal level allowing to hook up your preamp AND direct input of a power amplifier
- Controls include LEVEL, GAIN, LOW, MID, and HIGH
Add the sounds of a classic amp to your recording or performance rig. Order today.