Open Box (Mint) AMT Electronics Japanese Girl Wah Pedal
Wah & Filter Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A great wah no matter what sound you're looking for.
AMT WH-1 is an optical version of a classic "WAH-WAH" effect with bandpass filter range selection (3-way switch). Optical frequency control increases the service life of the effect eliminating frequent replacements of maintenance and replacement of the control potentiometer.
AMT WH-1 features low noise and expanded frequency tuning range due to the use of original JFET-based circuit design. AMT WH-1 boasts great versatile sound and processes both clean guitar sound and ultra high gain overdrive equally well.
- 100% analog WAH-WAH effect
- Fixed switching among bandpass filter ranges: 0.2-1kHz, 0.3-1,5 kHz, 0.4-2kHz
- True bypass
- Fixed effect selection by pressing the movable front end part of the pedal
- Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the AMT WH-1 on the pedal board)
- Effect monitoring by using blue LEDs on both pedal sides (visible engaged AMT WH-1 mode)
- AMT WH-1's steel heavy body is stable and confidently responds to foot control
- Adjustable pedal movement by means of an axial screw
- Powered by DC adapter or 9-12V 9V battery
- Low power consumption
- Dimensions: 110 x 62 x 58 mm (fits easily into your guitar case)