AMT Electronics EX-50 Expression Guitar Effects Pedal
Volume & Expression Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An expression pedal that takes up less pedal board space without sacrificing its power.
AMT forever changed the concept of the "crowded" pedal board by earlier introducing their smaller sized WH-1 Wah and LLM Volume pedals; which have been a huge success. Guitarists worldwide had such great things to say about the functionality, quality, sound, and size of these pedals; that they got bombarded with requests to design and manufacture a smaller-sized expression pedal. Thus, the EX-50 is born.
Designed with dual outputs (TS and TRS) and two switchable modes for normal or inverted operation; the EX-50 is capable of controlling a wide range of brands and manufacturers of expression-ready effect pedals.
The small footprint allows players to easily mount several EX-50's on their board, difficult in the past due to the large territorial size of conventional expression pedals.
- Passive operation, no power required
- Industry standard TS and TRS outputs for individual, or simultaneous use
- Switchable NORMAL and INVERTED modes
- 50 kOhm resistance value for use wide range of pedals
- Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the EX-50 with Velcro on the pedal board)
- Adjustable pedal tension by means of an axial screw
Don't worry, you'll have plenty of space for this space saver. Order today!