AMT Electronics DM-3 Analog Distortion Machine Guitar Effects PedalProduct #156621 AMT Electronics 156621 HBAH Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
100% analog distortion with digital control functions and effect parameter memory.
The Distortion Machine DM-3 has 4 banks, each with 4 programmable patches and 8 variable parameters, from slight transparent overdrive to mighty heavy metal distortion. Two multi-functional footswitches allow you to move quickly between banks, patches, and to bypass. Foot switches can be customized to your own functions to make a live performance go like clockwork.
All factory tone settings can be copied from one patch to another, edited and stored to any patch in any bank—with a handy undo function, just in case. The Distortion Machine DM-3's user-friendly interface is easy to master.
Multicolored led indicators provide easy monitoring of the foot pedal's current status. They reflect all functions and parameter values from bank and patch number to battery condition. Output can be connected either to a mixer line input or guitar amp. Rugged construction.
You won't believe how much this little pedal can do! Click or call to order.
DM-3 Analog Distortion Machine Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input - 6.3 mm input
- Output - 6.3 mm output jack
- Dc (9v) - power adaptor unit connector
- Level - volume / combo parameters selection button- off/4,3 kh/3,5 kh
- Low - low freq level / mic parameters selection button - off axis/center/classic
- High - high frequencies level / mod parameters selection button—hotwired/hi gain/clean
- Drive - signal spectrum expansion level / amp parameters selection button—clf/brt/twd
- Up (f.sw)—parameters model selector switch from 1 to 2
- Dn (f.sw) - parameters model selector switch from 3 to 4
- Button combinations:
- Save—to save current patch parameters. (level + low)
- Copy—to copy current patch. (low + high)
- Undo—to cancel the last parameter change (high + drive)
- Insert—to insert copied parameters into current patch. (level + drive)
- Control f.sw. - select footswitch mode (to select patches access mode) up / dn. (up + DC9V)
- Bypass / bank—select instrument signal passage mode / select bank
- Eff/batt - effect on/off and battery condition
- Bank A,B,C,D
- Combo—amp emulation mode:
- - off—combo emulator off
- - 4,3 khz—combo emulator frequency cut-off
- - 3,5 khz—combo emulator frequency cut-off
- Mic—microphone position emulation
- - off axis - mic off-center,
- - center - mic directed straight speaker
- - classic - mic positioned away from cabinet;
- Mod—affects structure of the amp overdrive: hot-wired/hi gain/clean
- Amp—CLF - Mesa/Boogie-style, BRT - Marshall-style, TWD - Fender-style
- Patch 1/2 - model selection indicator from 1 to 2
- Patch 3/4 - model selection indicator from 3 to 4
- Powered by a 9v alkaline battery or power adapter unit SA0109-D