AMT Electronics Chameleon Cab Speaker Cabinet Simulator Pedal
Floor Guitar Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Emulate any cabinet setup with this compact pedal.
The CN-1 Chameleon Cab is a unique, one-of-a-kind speaker cabinet emulation tool that AMT has created due to the increased popular demand of home studios. Now, guitarists can easily record their favorite distortion/od pedals, complete pedal boards, or preamps directly into a computer or DAW. This would have otherwise, been impossible, resulting in a thin, fizzy, brittle sound by not using the proper cabinet emulation.
AMT has packed a large range of cabinet sizes, speakers and mic positions; all inside a powerful small pedal-sized enclosure. Finally, the Chameleon Cab brings professional sounding results to everyone, without spending thousands of dollars on expensive gear!
Simply plug the output of your distortion/od pedal or preamp into the input of the CN-1. Connect the output of the CN-1 to your recording device, and presto, instant mic'd guitar tone. Further adjust the sound to your liking by using the Cab Size, Magnet, Turn, and Position controls.
- Size Cab: Adjusts the overall speaker cabinet size being emulated. Simulates smaller 1 x 10" style cabinets all the way up to a thick sounding 4 x 12" cabinet, and everything in between.
- Magnet: Adjusts the frequency cutoff response of the speaker magnets.
- Position: Emulates moving the microphone closer to the center of the speaker cone, or further away from the center.
Chameleon Cab Speaker Cabinet Simulator Pedal Specifications:
- AMT Speaker Emulation Circuitry
Cab Size, Magnet, Position and Turn Controls
1/4" Input and Output Jacks
1/8" AUX Input and Output Jacks for other various devices
Powered by 9-12v DC, Negative Center