Ampeg SVT7PRO 1000W Class D Bass Amp Head
Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A small head with huge power.
The SVT-7PRO pumps out a ferocious kilowatt of pure Ampeg tone in a compact design that weighs in at just 15 pounds. The SVT-7PRO features the same professional features as the other PRO Series heads including a flexible 5-position mid tone control, remote switching FX loop and a sleek onboard variable compressor.
The tube preamp boasts a premium JJ 12AX7 that feeds the weight-defying Class-D power section. It's portable and small but can power everything from a small single PN-115HLF up to a monster Heritage SVT-810E.
- RMS power output:
- 1000 watts @ 4 ohms
- 600 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp: Tube (1 JJ 12AX7)
- Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
- Mid-tone control: 5-position
- Ultra low/high boosts
- Onboard variable compressor
- Transformer balanced line out
- Includes removable rack ears (NEW PRODUCT ONLY - RESTOCK VERSIONS DO NOT INCLUDE RACK EARS)
Pack more power into your rig. Order today.
SVT7PRO 1000W Class D Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power supply: Switching
Weight: 15.5 lb./7 kg