A vintage reissue of the highly sought-after 1970s blue-line SVT head.
With the new SVT-VR, the Ampeg engineering and product development teams had one primary goal--get as close to the coveted tone of the classic SVT as possible. As a result, the preamp stage, power section, and even the rocker switches of the new SVT-VR emulate the exact signal path, tone, and vibe of the original.
The all-tube, 300W SVT-VR amplifier is driven by a total of 6 - 6550 power tubes for massive power and tone. In addition to the '70s style dials and rocker switches, the SVT-VR's preamp circuitry has been faithfully re-created to match the original.
- 2-channel preamp
- 6 - 6550 power tubes
- Original power amp output spec and tube complement
- Original preamp signal path
- Original blue-line graphics and cosmetics
- Original EQ rocker switches
- XLR output
The signature sonics and looks of the original. Order now!
SVT-VR Vintage Reissue 300 Watt SVT Amp Head Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 15-1/2"D
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- RMS Power Output (8 Ohms): 275
- RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 450
- RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): n/a
- Tone Controls: 3 band
- Mid Tone Control: 5 pos
- Graphic EQ: 9 band
- Ultralow/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes (Transformer)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Pre-amp Out/Power Amp In: Yes