A totally modern, hybrid version of the famous SVT.
The tube preamp section of the Ampeg SVT-3PRO Series Head re-creates the great bass tone that made the original SVT the most respected bass amp of all time. The power section is solid state with a toroidal transformer that generates less noise and magnetic interference. Delivers 450W @ 4 ohms and has an arsenal of tone-shaping tools: 3 bands of tone, a 5-position mid selector, 9-band graphic EQ, plus low and high boosts. Other pro features include input peak LED, input pad and bright switch, mute function, tuner out, variable line-out level, time-delayed turn on, DC-supplied filaments, and variable fan speed. 2U rackmount.
- Tube preamp section re-creates great bass tone of the original SVT
- 450W @ 4 ohms
- 3 bands of tone
- 5-position mid selector
- 9-band graphic EQ
- Low and high boosts
- Input peak LED
- Input pad and bright switch
- Mute function
- Tuner out
- Variable line-out level
- Time-delayed turn on
- DC-supplied filaments
- Variable fan speed
Order today to get that vintage Ampeg growl!
SVT-3PRO Series Head Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 15-1/2"D
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- RMS Power Output (8 Ohms): 275 À
- RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 450 À
- RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): n/a À
- Tone Controls: 3 band À
- Mid Tone Control: 5 pos À
- Graphic EQ: 9 band À
- Ultralow/High Boosts: Yes À
- Balanced Line Out: Yes (Transformer) À
- Effects Loop: Yes À
- Pre-amp Out/Power Amp In: Yes