- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The PortaBass enclosures employ a new speaker design that does away with traditional heavy magnets and baskets. Using special, lightweight Neodymium magnets, these speakers deliver incredible power and volume. The cabinets are constructed of a high-quality Italian poplar plywood that resonates sonically enhancing your bass tone, yet is amazingly lightweight and easy to move. The removable telescoping dolly-style handle allows you to load and "roll" to the stage, even ify ou're already carrying your upright bass. Now with PortaBass . . . there are no obstacles to full powerful tone or the stage.
Call or click now to get in on this easy to handle, sweet-singing cab.
PB-112H 1x12" 300 Watt Bass Enclosure Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17 x 17 x 12
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Component 1: Size: 1x12" À
- Component 2: Size: Compression Driver À
- Component 2: Voice Coil: 1" À
- Component 1: Voice Coil: 2" À
- Component 1: Neodymium Magnet Weight: 4 oz. À
- Component 2: Magnet Weight: 4.7 oz. À
- RMS Handling: 200 À
- Program Handling: 300 À
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz À
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 40-20kHz À
- Sensitivity: 93dB À
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms À
- High Frequency Variable "L-Pad" Control
- 1/4" & Neutrik Speakon Connectors
- Lightweight Italian Poplar Plywood Design
- Removable Telescoping Dolly-Style Handle with Wheels