Ampeg Micro-VR Bass Amp Head and SVT210AV Bass Speaker Cabinet StackProduct #583101 Ampeg 583101 HABC Bass Amplifier Stacks https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Don't be fooled by its small size.
Included in this Ampeg kit is the Micro-VR bass amp head and the SVT210AV bass speaker cabinet stack.
The Ampeg Micro-VR is a no-compromise amplifier packing 200W of solid-state MOS-FET fury, a switching power supply and the classical good looks and features of Ampeg's renowned SVT Series amplifier head.
The Ampeg Micro-VR amplifier is designed as an ideal companion to the SVT 210AV cabinet. The switching power supply keeps the weight low, without sacrificing power output or Ampeg's legendary sound quality. Like all Ampeg products, your Micro-VR amplifier is designed by musicians and built using only the best of components. Each Ampeg amplifier is tested to confirm that it meets specifications, and to make it the absolute best that it can be.
The Ampeg SVT 210AV speaker cabinet is designed to follow the classical good looks and features of the renowned SVT-Series cabinets. The SVT 210AV speaker cabinet is designed as an ideal companion to the Ampeg Micro-VR amplifier head. Like all Ampeg products, your SVT 210AV bass speaker cabinet is designed by musicians and built using only the best of components.
Micro-VR amplifier head:
- Detailed 1970s-era SVT appearance
- Single channel, entirely solid-state design
- Selectable 15 dB input pad
- Gain control
- Bass, Mid, and Treble controls
- Volume control
- Selectable Limiter and LED
- Peak LED
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Illuminated power switch
- Effects loop with separate send and return jacks
- Balanced XLR output
- Lightweight switching power supply
- Voltage selector switch
- MOS-FET power amplifier rated at 200 watts rms into 4 ohms
- Fan cooled
- Much smaller than Stonehenge
The Ampeg SVT 210AV speaker cabinet:
- Detailed 1970s-era SVT series appearance
- Designed as a stack with the Micro-VR amplifier (available separately)
- Foot cups on the top panel allow secure stacking of a Micro-VR amplifier or up to four empty shot glasses.
- Two ten-inch Eminence speakers
- Two 1/4" TS parallel input and output jacks
- Nominal impedance 8 ohms
- Power handling 200 W RMS
Micro-VR Bass Amp Head and SVT210AV Bass Speaker Cabinet Stack Specifications:
- Micro-VR amplifier head:
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MOSFET
- RMS Power Output: 200watts @ 4ohms
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: Ultra Mid
- Balanced Line Out: with Pre/Post and Pad
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 12 x 5.5 x 10
- The Ampeg SVT 210AV speaker cabinet:
- LF Driver: 2 x 10" Eminence Speakers
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8ohms
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz-5kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 1 x 8 ohms (Mono)
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 13 x 24 x 11
- Handling Weight: 25.9 lb.