Ampeg Limited Edition All-Tube Heritage B-15 30W Bass Flip-Top Combo Amp(Black Diamond Tolex) Sku #H80926000001000 Ampeg H80926 HAGD Tube Combo Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Holy Grail of bass amplification brought to you by the legendary craftsmanship of Ampeg.
Hand-built and hand-wired in the U.S., the Ampeg limited edition all-tube Heritage B-15 30W bass flip-top combo amp delivers legendary tone in a design that truly lives up to the iconic standard set by inventor Jess Oliver 50 years ago. The Heritage B-15 features the circuit paths of both a 1964 and 1966 B-15, including classic Baxandall EQ controls and premium 6SL7 octal preamp tubes along with a bias switch, recreating each years’ distinctive bias methodology. The extremely high-quality flip-top cabinet features the legendary double-baffle design and houses a highly-researched, custom-designed 15" Eminence driver. The Heritage B-15 is no mere tribute; it meets and exceeds the performance, look and tone of the legendary original, down to each and every component.
- 30W RMS (1966 bias) / 25W RMS (1964 bias) RMS power output
- 1 x 15˝ custom Eminence LF driver
- Tube preamp (3 x 6SL7)
- Tube rectifier (1 x 5AR4 or 5U4G)
- Tube power amp (2 x 6L6GC)
- 1964 (B-15NC) and 1966 (B-15NF) channels
- Baxandall Bass and Treble tone controls
- Selectable power tube bias (1964/cathode, 1966/fixed)
- 1 x 8 ohm and 2 x 4 ohm speaker outputs
Roll into the gig with this set up and you'll see.
Limited Edition All-Tube Heritage B-15 30W Bass Flip-Top Combo Amp Specifications:
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 27 x 21 x 14 w/dolly
- Handling Weight: 95 lbs / 43.1 kg