Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL 300W Tube Bass Amp Head with 4x10 500W Bass Speaker Cab
Bass Amplifier Stacks
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Crushing Ampeg thump with an awesome cab to match.
The reissue Ampeg SVT-CL Classic Bass Head brings back in all its glory a classic big stage amp that was the choice of players in the '60s. There's no question that the SVT-CL delivers 300W (to either 2 or 4 ohms). Its tube array includes two 12AX7s in the preamp, two 12AU7s and a 12AX7 for drivers, and six 6550s for power.
Controls include three bands of tone, a five-way mid selector, plus ultralow and high boosts. Other pro features on the Ampeg SVT-CL Bass Head include normal and padded inputs, tube protection circuitry, auto-fault mode, fan cooling, slave output jack, 4/2-ohm selector, user biasing controls, and 3-position AC polarity switch.
SVT 4x10" Cab
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage SVT-410HLF bass speaker cabinet is the ultimate in premium, full-range Ampeg tone via custom-made U.S. Eminence drivers. Built to handle up to 500W with portability to spare, the Heritage SVT-410HLF is the obvious choice for touring professionals and weekend warriors alike.
- Power: 300W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two 12AU7, one 12AX7 (driver); six 6550 (power)
- Controls: 3-band tone, five-way mid selector, low and high boosts
- Normal and padded inputs
- Tube protection circuitry
- Fan cooled
- Slave output
- Dimensions: 24"W x 11-1/2"H x 13"D
- Weight: 80 lb.
- Power handling: 500W RMS
- Speakers: 4 x 10" custom U.S.-made Eminence LF drivers; 1" Eminence APT:50 HF driver w/ L-Pad level control
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Rugged 15mm birch enclosure
- Dimensions: 24" x 30" x 19"
- Weight: 85 lbs.
Get a killer rig in one convenient package. Order today!