Ampeg GVT52-212 50W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo AmpProduct #H75413 Ampeg H75413 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The new voice of legendary Ampeg all-tube guitar amps!
Ampeg's GVT52-212 guitar combo amp delivers all-tube tone in a dual-channel, dual-power mode (50W/25W) design. Featuring Ampeg's Baxandall EQ circuitry, 2 - 12" Celestion® speakers, rich spring reverb, effects loop, and 12AX7 and 6L6 tubes for classic American tone. The GVT52-212 combo is a workhouse that always delivers straight up Ampeg guitar tone.
- 50W/25W power modes
- Dual channels with footswitchable gain boost
- Channel 1 delivers low to moderate gain
- Channel 2 provides moderate to high gain
- 3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 - 6L6GC power tubes
- Solid state rectifier
- 2 - 12" Celestion speakers
- Baxandall treble, mid, and bass controls
- Spring reverb
- 1x16 ohm, 2x8 ohm, and 2x4 ohm speaker outputs
- Open-back cabinet design
- GVT-FS1 footswitch included for channel switching/gain boost
Straight-up American guitar tone, Ampeg style! Order now.
GVT52-212 50W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- 26-1/2"W x 21"H x 11"D
- 63 lb.