Restock Ampeg GVT52-112 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The new voice of legendary Ampeg all-tube guitar amps.
Ampeg's GVT52-112 guitar combo is powerful, with a huge range of tones - from clean with reverb to tube-soaked gain with attitude. The dual-channel, dual power (50W/25W) design with Baxandall 3-band EQ provides true flexibility while 12AX7/6L6 tubes and a 12" Celestion® speaker deliver pure American tone in a vintage Ampeg look.
- 50W/25W power modes
- Dual channels with footswitchable gain boost
- Channel 1 delivers low to moderate gain
- Channel 2 provides moderate to high gain
- 3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 - 6L6GC power tubes
- Solid state rectifier
- 12" Celestion speaker
- Baxandall treble, mid, and bass controls
- Spring reverb
- 1x16 ohm, 2x8 ohm, and 2x4 ohm speaker outputs
- Open-back cabinet design
- Optional GVT-FS2 two-button footswitch for reverb and effects loop (sold separately)
Straight-up American guitar tone, Ampeg style! Order now.
GVT52-112 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- 24"W x 19-1/2"H x 11"D
- 52 lb.