- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
From the masters of bad bass tone!
BXT enclosures feature American-made, custom cast-frame drivers, and 1" compression drivers for the horns. The crossover was designed to smoothly reproduce the mids and highs for a focused, naturally-scooped tone. Front-shelf ports produce extended low frequencies eliminating the need for additional cabinets. 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon connectors plus high-frequency protection.
- Component 1: Magnet Weight: 109 oz. À
- Component 1: Size: 2x10 Cast À
- Component 1: Voice Coil: 4" À
- Component 2: Magnet Weight: 8 oz. À
- Component 2: Size: TRACTRIX Coaxial À
- Component 2: Voice Coil: 1" À
- Crossover Frequency: 5kHz À
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 45-18kHz À
- Maximum SPL: 119dB À
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms À
- Program Handling: 800 À
- RMS Handling: 400 À
- Sensitivity: 99dB À
Punch up your bass response with one fast click or call now!
BXT210M 400W 2 x 10" Bass Cabinet Specifications:
- Weight: 61 lbs.