Restock Ampeg BA600/115 1 x 15 Bass Combo
Hybrid Combo Bass Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Portable, powerful, and toneful!
The Ampeg BA600/115 bass combo epitomizes portability. Despite containing a 15" LF driver, an HF horn (with Level control), and 600W of power, this just over four cubic feet cab is quite transportable thanks to removable casters and its very manageable 50 pound weight.
Soundwise, it's also quite versatile. You get Ampeg's legendary tone-shaping thanks to the multi-stage 12AX7 tube preamp, Style control, 3-Band EQ, and Ultra-Hi/Lo switches. With the simple click of a switch you can also choose between the vintage B-15 channel or the aptly named Modern tone.
Ampeg integrated a Class D power section and universal switching power supply, which helps keep the BA600's weight factor low, but doesn't sacrifice power output or impressive sound quality. It also features a variable compressor, selectable pre/post XLR tube DI with Level control (the same as our stunning SVT-DI), and an effects loop.
- LF Driver: 1 x 15" Lightweight, custom designed Neodymium speaker
- HF Driver: 1 x HF horn w/Level control
- Preamp: Tube (2 x 12AX7)
- Channel Switching: Vintage B15 channel, Modern channel
- Power amp: solidstate, Class D
- Tone Controls: 3-Band EQ
- Ultra Hi/Lo switches
- Variable compressor
- Balanced, tube-driven XLR and unbalanced 1/4" direct line out w/Level control, Pre/Post-EQ switch, and ground lift
- Effects Loop
- Footswitch for Channel select and Mute
BA600/115 1 x 15 Bass Combo Specifications:
- RMS Power Output: 600 Watts Class-D
Dimensions (WxHxD): 21" x 23" x 15.25"
Weight: 50 lbs.