- Buy New
Portable, powerful, and toneful.
At just 50 pounds, you'll wonder how Ampeg crammed so many features into it's BA300/210 bass combo. Although it packs dual 10" LF drivers, a HF horn (with Level control), and 300 Watts of pure Ampeg output into its small frame, this combo is ultra-transportable. It even includes a set of removable casters, so you're ready to roll whenever you've got a gig or need to take it to the garage for practice. The bass amp gives you all the Ampeg tone-shaping you've grown accustomed to thanks to its 12AX7 tube preamp, Style control, 3-Band EQ, and Ultra-High/Low switches.
In order to keep the weight factor low without sacrificing power output, Ampeg integrated a Class-D switching power supply. They also gave it a variable compressor and a selectable pre/post XLR tube DI with Level control. All together, it makes Ampeg BA300/210 amplifier ideal for the semi-pro to professional player seeking superb tone-sculpting options, extreme portability, and SVT-level output.
- LF driver: 2 x 10" speakers
- HF driver: 1 x HF horn w/Level control
- Preamp: tube (1 x 12AX7)
- Power amp: solid state, Class D
- Tone controls: 3-Band EQ
- Mid tone control: style
- Ultra High/Ultra Low switches
- Variable compressor
- Tube-driven balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS line out w/ Level control, Pre/Post-EQ switch and ground lift
- Effects loop
BA300 / 210 2 x 10 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 21.25" x 21.5" x 16"
- Weight: 55lbs.
- RMS power output: 300W Class-D