Alto Kick15 400W Instrument Amplifier/PAProduct #H95828 Alto H95828 HAR Keyboard Amplifiers & Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lightweight, powerful, quality effects.
Imagine a keyboard amp that's been designed with the same passion, attention to detail, and enthusiasm as today's leading guitar and bass amplifiers. That's the Alto Kick15.
The Kick15 represents a new and more powerful amplifier design for keyboardists, drummers and those needing a personal PA. You get 400 Watts of peak power in a true bi-amped design with a custom-tuned electronic crossover, an integrated four-channel mixer, and built-in Alesis effects. Just like Alto Professional's industry-leading Truesonic loudspeakers, the Kick15 is a fine-tuned, performance-hungry machine. Each component has been optimized for maximum efficiency, giving you an amplifier that sounds amazing, is lightweight, and has everything you need without the filler.
The Kick15 incorporates modern circuitry to give you 400 Watts of peak power in an astonishingly lightweight enclosure. It's been designed and tuned by passionate audio enthusiasts to give you the best audio quality and power output in its class. With the Kick15, none of that massive power gets wasted. Even the speaker baffle has been designed to direct your sound with precision, holding both the woofer and tweeter at a slight upward angle to accomplish the best throw.
At its heart the Kick15 is multifunctional. Its host of inputs and outputs, on-board four-channel mixer, and built-in effects allow you to use it as keyboard amp, drum monitor, electronic percussion amplifier or even as PA system for small to medium-sized gigs. With this much versatility, you need an amplifier that's going to run efficiently and sound great night after night. The Kick15 has a true bi-amped design, giving its 15" LF woofer and 1" HF driver each its own dedicated amplifier. Neither gets overworked and neither gets neglected. You hear every frequency, clean and crystal clear.
The Kick15 comes with 16 genuine Alesis effects, including delay, flanger, chorus and multiple reverbs. Each effect has 16 different variations, giving you a total of 256 effect presets to choose from. A footswitch input allows you to activate or bypass the effects channel instantly while you perform (footswitch not included). FX Level controls are located on all four channels, allowing you to dial in just the right amount of effect on each channel.
The Kick15 from Alto Professional is a reimagining of what a keyboard amp should be, built from the ground up. Massive power, essential capabilities, and precision-engineered components come together to give you an amplifier that sounds and performs better.
- 4-channel mixer with stereo line inputs on each channel and an XLR input on Channel 1
- 400 Watts peak power, 200 Watts continuous
- 15” low-frequency transducer, 1” compression driver
- Custom-tuned electronic crossover provides superb frequency response
- True bi-amped design provides dedicated power to high and low drivers
- Built-in Alesis digital effects processor with reverb, delay, chorus, and more
- 256 effect presets: 16 effects with 16 variations each
- Integrated folding steel kickstand provides the ideal monitoring angle instantly
- Level, effects, and high & low EQ controls on all four channels
- Stereo RCA input for connecting MP3 players and other audio devices
- Footswitch input allows instant activation or bypass of effects
- 1/4" headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Angled speaker baffle for optimized throw
- Dual XLR and 1/4" Mix outputs
Have you been searching for the ideal keyboard amp? Your search has ended.
Kick15 400W Instrument Amplifier/PA Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 19" x 14.62" x 21.5"
- Weight: 35lb