Push the limits of size and power with the latest addition to the Aguilar family.
Brand new for 2012, the Tone Hammer 350 makes a big sound but leaves only a tiny footprint! Easy to purchase as well as easy to carry, players on a budget can now have it all! This amp has the sound, the look, and it's assembled at the Aguilar factory in NYC along with all of their legendary bass heads. The Tone Hammer cranks out 350 watts of solid state power.
- Power Output: 350 watts into 4 ohms, 175 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz - 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar's proprietary AGS (adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- -10dB input pad
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: High quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Warranty: Three year limited
Start cranking it to 10 today!
Tone Hammer 350 Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.25" W x 7.5" D x 2.75" H
Weight: 3 lb.