Aguilar TLC Compressor Bass Effects PedalProduct #430753 Aguilar 430753 HBAL Bass Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Give your low end a little much-needed TLC.
The Aguilar TLC compressor is designed to give musicians the ability to control their dynamics in a flexible and musical way, making this bass effect pedal an invaluable musical tool for both recording and live use. Aguilar's proprietary Trans Linear Control (TLC) circuit achieves unprecedented levels of performance in a small bass effect package.
The Aguilar TLC compressor pedal features a four-knob layout to provide a full set of important features. Using a wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels, you'll be able to dial in just the right sound.
Aguilar's TLC Compressor gives you a range of control usually found only in more expensive studio compressors. Make the TLC yours today for a great price.
TLC Compressor Bass Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Threshold control: variable from -30 to -10 dBu
- Slope control: variable from 2:1 to infinity
- Attack control: variable from 10ms to 100ms
- Level control: -infinity to -3dBu
- Low Distortion: (<0.2 %)
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Battery life >100 hours
- Inputs: 1 - 1/4" jack
- Outputs: 1 - 1/4" jack
- Controls: Engage switch
- Warranty: Three year limited