Rough and ready high-fidelity bass sound.
The best thing about this massive air-moving marvel? It's a bass cabinet that's way lighter than most comparable 8x10 cabs and is easy to move thanks to a tilt-back design with built-in rear-mounted wheels (less prone to tipping) and recessed top- and side-mounted deep-dish handles. Plus, your sound benefits from the speaker cab's 4 custom-designed, cast-frame Aguilar 12" bass speakers with 56 oz. magnets. They easily handle all the lows while keeping things nice and punchy. Adjust the custom crossover and phenolic tweeter right on the back of the cab to dial in just the right amount of high-end snap.
All Aguilar GS Series cabinets feature cast-frame drivers, phenolic tweeters with integral phase plug, variable tweeter level control, Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" inputs, 7-ply, void-free Philippine mahogany construction, and interlocking corners.
- Top- and side-mounted handles
- Built-in rear mounted wheels
- 4 - 12" cast frame woofers w/56 oz. magnets
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
Knock 'em down with the amount of sound this baby produces. Order your Aguilar bass speaker now.
GS 412 Bass Cabinet Specifications:
- Power handling: 1200W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- One Neutrik Speakon and 2 - 1/4" inputs
- Frequency response: 37Hz to 16kHz
- Sensitivity: 104dB @1W1M
- Dimensions: 23-1/4"W x 45"H x 17"D
- Weight: 116 lbs.