Aguilar GS 410 Bass Cabinet - 4 ohmSku #487605000000000 Aguilar 487605 HAL Amplifier Cabinets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The ultimate tone in a bass cab!
This is a cabinet that can put out the big sound and handle the big amps. Plays tight and punchy, and is horn-loaded for all the edge you need. 4 ohms.
- 4 - 120" cast-frame woofers with 56 oz. magnets
- Power handling: 700W
- High-quality injection-molded tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 16kHz
- Sensitivity: 104dB
- Includes casters
- Impedance: 4 ohms (8 ohms optional)
- Dimensions: 28-1/8"H x 22-1/2"W x 16-5/8"D
Step up to Aguilar today.
GS 410 Bass Cabinet - 4 ohm Specifications:
- Dimensions: 28.25"H x 22.50"W x 16.625"D
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 16 kHz
- Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Power Handling: 700 watts
- Sensitivity: 104 dB @ 1W 1M
- Speakers: Four 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnet
- Weight: 98 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Aguilar GS 410 Bass Cabinet - 4 ohm:
I just received the cabinet but have had a chance to try it out on two gigs - one medium size room and one outdoor festival. It's a very clean-sounding cab and very suitable for what I'm looking for in a cab. I would say it's the closest to my recorded direct sound of any cab I've tried/owned. I find that I have to add only a small amount of tweeter as the cab is too bright with more than a small amount. A lot of good bottom-end punch. Plenty of volume, even on the outdoor gig, which didn't have any on-stage monitor support for the bass. I could hear myself fine from anywhere on the stage. I definitely recommend giving this cab a try if you're in the market for a 410. I can see how it wouldn't be the right cab for someone who is looking for more color/mids for blues/rock. Aggy makes another line of cabs for that anyway. This cab kills for funk-jazz or for someone who has to cover a lot of bags (I prefer having a clean sound by default).