A great mid-sized cabinet for medium to large venues.
The Aguilar DB 212 bass speaker cabinet combines full low-end extension with the punchy midrange DB Series cabinets are known for. Two heavy-duty, cast-frame 12" Eminence drivers are mounted in a rear-ported, 13-ply Baltic birch enclosure to create a high-efficiency cabinet that will be focused, musical, and louder than other boxes of similar size. A phenolic tweeter with an integral phase plug, custom crossover, and variable tweeter control ensures crisp, clean highs with ultimate clarity.
The Aguilar DB 212NT cabinet is built to last with metal corners, has rubber feet for increased stability, and recessed side handles for easy transporting.
- 600W RMS power handling
- 2 - 12" cast-frame woofers
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- 13-ply, void-free Baltic birch cabinet
- 1 Neutrik Speakon and 2 - 1/4" inputs
- Metal corners
- Rubber feet
- Recessed side handles
Rich, full-range sound with plenty of punch. Order now!
DB 212 2x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Frequency response: 41 Hz - 16kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB 1W 1M
- 24-3/4"H x 24-1/2"W x 17-3/8"D
- 70 lb.