Easy to carry but it packs a mighty punch.
The Aguilar DB 210 bass cabinet's small size and classic look make it perfect the perfect compliment for smaller stages. Its two 10" drivers give it a tight, punchy sound thanks to massive 56oz. magnets. An adjustable tweeter control allows you to put just the right edge on your sound by tweaking the phenolic tweeter.
- Two 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnet
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
DB 210 2x10 Bass Cabinet Specifications:
- Power Handling: 350 watts
- RMS, MAX SPL: 124 dB,
- Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 41 Hz - 16 kHz,
- Sensitivity: 102 dB @ 1W 1M
- Recessed deep-dish handles
- 13 ply Baltic Birch
- Dimensions: 16 5/8" H, 24 1/2" W, 13 1/8" D
- Weight: 59 lbs,
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Aguilar DB 210 2x10 Bass Cabinet:
The Aggie DB210 is just right for big sound in small to medium venues with plenty of grunt, a pleasing mid voice that allows you to be heard and a smooth top end that's not too brittle. I use mine set on it's side for a mini tower with a very small footprint. I also love the look of the thing! Very classy in any color offered. My only complaint is that at 59 lbs, it's not light but it is small enough to tote easily with the 2 supplied handles. Two of these would cover just about any gig. Well built, handsome pro tone!