- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
High-power, light weight, killer sound quality, and 4-band active EQ.
Combine 500 watts of power with a 4 band active EQ and you have an amp for any style of music and any size venue. With a blendable FX loop, pure sounding D.I., and tuner out this versatile head has all of the professional features without the price.
- 500W @ 4 ohms
- 250W @ 8 ohms
- 18 lbs.
- 2 rackspaces
- 4-band active EQ
- Front-panel FX loop
- Front-panel D.I.
This baby will never let you down no matter what your manager throws at you. Order now.
AG 500SC Single Channel Bass Head Specifications:
- Tone controls:
- Bright: +5dB >4kHz shelving
- Treble: ±13dB @ 4kHz shelving
- High Mid: +/- 14dB @ 800Hz peaking
- Low Mid: +/- 14dB @ 400Hz peaking
- Bass: +/- 18dB @ 40Hz shelving
- Deep: +6dB <100Hz shelving
- FX Loop: Series/Parallel
- Send pot is push/pull for line or instrument level
- Return pot is push/pull for parallel or series operation
- Outputs: 2 Neutrik Speakon and 2 speaker outputs, XLR balanced
- D.I. out with Pre and Post EQ switch, tuner output
- Mute: Push button with LED (footswitch optional)
- Size: 2 rack spaces, 17" W X 3-1/2" H X 10" D
- Weight: 18 lbs.