Acoustic B800H 800W Bass Amp Head
Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An 800W head with advanced features, Acoustic technology and power to spare.
The new B800H 800W Bass Amp Head from Acoustic lets you take "the pro's tone" to a whole new level with 800 watts of output at your fingertips. Pro features include an overdrive channel with separate volume control, notch filter with sweepable frequency, 6-band EQ with shape control, Acousti-comp compression, and footswitchable output defeat. The rear panel includes both 1/4" and locking speaker jacks, full-function direct output and a special link feature that allows you to slave another B800H head. Get the "pro's tone" with power to spare - the B800H from Acoustic.
- 800 Watts (@ 4 ohms)
- 1/4" inputs w/ -10dB pad for active basses
- Mute switch (footswitchable)
- Solid-state preamp
- Gain, Overdrive, Overdrive level and Volume controls
- Notch filter is switchable w/ selectable frequency
- 6 band EQ w/ shape control
- XLR direct out w/ Level control, pre/post switch and ground lift
- Dual 1/4", Locking barrel-type speaker outs
- Effects loop (1/4" send and return)
- 1/4" Link feature allows multiple heads to be slaved together
- Switchable "Acousti-Comp" compressor w/ clip indicator light
Shape your sound with Acoustic today!
B800H 800W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Dimensions: 21.1"W x 15.2"D x 6.5"H
- Weight: 43.5 lb.