An 800W head with advanced features, Acoustic technology and power to spare.
The new B800H 800W Bass Amp Head from Acoustic lets you take "the pro's tone" to a whole new level with 800 watts of output at your fingertips. Pro features include an overdrive channel with separate volume control, notch filter with sweepable frequency, 6-band EQ with shape control, Acousti-comp compression, and footswitchable output defeat. The rear panel includes both 1/4" and locking speaker jacks, full-function direct output and a special link feature that allows you to slave another B800H head. Get the "pro's tone" with power to spare - the B800H from Acoustic.
- 800 Watts (@ 4 ohms)
- 1/4" inputs w/ -10dB pad for active basses
- Mute switch (footswitchable)
- Solid-state preamp
- Gain, Overdrive, Overdrive level and Volume controls
- Notch filter is switchable w/ selectable frequency
- 6 band EQ w/ shape control
- XLR direct out w/ Level control, pre/post switch and ground lift
- Dual 1/4", Locking barrel-type speaker outs
- Effects loop (1/4" send and return)
- 1/4" Link feature allows multiple heads to be slaved together
- Switchable "Acousti-Comp" compressor w/ clip indicator light
Shape your sound with Acoustic today!
B800H 800W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Dimensions: 21.1"W x 15.2"D x 6.5"H
- Weight: 43.5 lb.