Acoustic B450mkII 450W Bass Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A roadworthy 2 x10 equipped with advanced, Acoustic technology.
The new B450MKII 450W Bass Combo Amp from Acoustic provides 450 watts of low-end thunder. The dual custom-design 10" woofers, combined with the switchable high-frequency driver offer a wide range of tonal possibilities. The control panel is packed full of pro features, including an overdrive channel with separate volume, Acousti-comp compression circuitry, 6 band EQ with shape control and sweepable notch filter. The shelf port offers extended low-frequency response, and the direct output includes ground lift, pre/post EQ switch and level control.
- 450 Watts (stand-alone), 600 Watts (w/extension speaker)
- 2 - 10" Custom-designed speakers
- High-Frequency horn driver with defeat switch
- 1/4" inputs w/-10dB pad for active basses
- Mute Switch (footswitchable) w/indicator light
- Solid state preamp
- Gain, Overdrive (switchable), Overdrive level and Volume controls
- Notch filter w/selectable frequency
- 6 band EQ w/shape control
- XLR direct out w/level control, pre/post switch and ground lift
- Effects loop (1/4" send and return)
- 1/4" Tuner send
- Dual 1/4" ext. speaker outs (4 ohm min. load)
- Switchable "Acousti-Comp" compressor w/ clip indicator light
- Footswitch jack controls overdrive and effects loop
Shape your sound with Acoustic today!
B450mkII 450W Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20.3"W x 15.5"D x 29.9"H
- Weight: 89.5 lb.