Acoustic B100mkII 100W Bass Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 100W combo designed for recording, rehearsal and live shows with a full range of abilities and tones.
The Acoustic B100MKII 100W Bass Combo Amp is perfect for club and live applications. The B100MKII pumps 100 Watts RMS into the internal custom-designed speaker, delivering the classic Acoustic "Pro's Tone" in a portable, powerful design. A separate overdrive channel allows you to blend your clean and distorted tones for amazing sonic range, and the built-in compression works to smooth out your dynamics. The B100 MKII also includes a notch filter to tailor your mids and a 4-band EQ with shape control ensures you get that legendary Acoustic tone.
- 100 Watts
- 15" Custom-designed speaker
- 1/4" input w/-10dB pad for active basses
- Solid state preamp
- Gain, Overdrive (switchable), Overdrive level and Volume controls
- Notch filter w/ selectable frequency
- 4 band EQ w/ shape control
- 1/8" stereo Aux/MP3 and headphone jack inputs
- Effects loop (1/4" send and return)
- XLR direct output w/ level control, pre/post switch and ground lift
Shape your sound with Acoustic today!
B100mkII 100W Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19.1"W x 15.2" D x 24.4" H
- Weight: 55.5 lb.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
Comments about Acoustic B100mkII 100W Bass Combo Amp:
I purchased this amp for my 12 year old grandson.He has been learning Bass for 5 years and has become pretty good. I bought him a Ampeg BA112 when the Bass Bug bit him. The Ampeg is a very good amp also,but this Acoustic B100 Mark ll is a substantial upgrade.He feels this Amp has much more bottom and impressive sound.And it does.