Designed to be a super-functional combo for working players and enthusiasts who desire widely varied tones in one amp.
Designed to be a super-functional amp for working players and enthusiasts who desire widely varied tones in one amp. The SoHo 20W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp can transition seamlessly from the best of American tones to the sweetest British tones via the Bump™ function and NOT switching channels. The Bump™ will radically shift the tone-stack functionality achieving astonishing renditions of dozens of excellent, natural sounds.
In addition to the Bump™ function, 65amps also put a "Master Voltage"™ knob on the SoHo that will reduce the B+ voltage and output in the amp in a unique way that keeps the internal tube relationships perfect while keeping the filament voltage up. You can dial this amp down to 3 watts output WITHOUT losing tone, feel, vocabulary, authority, etc.
This amp is a must for studio players, small club gigs and enthusiasts who need to play at reduced volumes. Widely adopted by studio players, sidemen, and producers as a "go-to" amp for recording and gigging. Upon release, the SoHo went on a dozen major tours and is widely used on major-label recordings on a regular basis.
- All tube amplifier with custom circuitry
- American tones to the sweetest British tones
- Bump™ function for kicking in new tone
Get ready for a revelation in tube tone. Order today.
SoHo 20W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Output: 20 Watts
- Tubes: Power amp 2xEL84, Preamp EF86-12AX7
- Speakers: 2 x Celestion Alnico Blue
- Panel controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Booster, Bump™, Bump Tone™, Bump Level™, Master Voltage™
- Extras: Footswitch input jack, dual speaker outs, switch for 8Ω & 16Ω impedance
- Cabinet: Finger-jointed Baltic birch
- Dimensions: 27 .75" W x 10" D x 21.5" H
- Accessories: Footswitch included