65amps 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet - Red Line
Guitar Amplifier Cabinets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A cab with Celestion speakers designed specifically to work with heads from 65amps.
This 2x12 guitar speaker cab is 65amps flagship reference cab for their Red Line Series. It was built for any of the standard-size amplifier heads, like the London, Empire, Producer and more. Featuring a tuned horizontal port in the rear to maximize effeciency and punch, they are favorites of touring pros and studios around the world.
65amps uses void-free Baltic Birch open-back cabs that are finger jointed. Finger joinery has a couple of benefits, one practical, one tonal:
▪ Finger joints done properly give the cabinet much greater strength and longevity. All of the great amps from the '50s and '60s were properly joined, and that's why they're still around today sounding great. We want to keep our quality at that level or higher
▪ Proper joints also give the cabinet a crisper, more detailed sound. With the rigid, strong joints there is less waffling of the wood in the cab and the speakers sound more articulate and responsive
- Matches the 65amps head
- Baltic Birch open-back cab finger jointed for tight sound
- Durable construction
Grab a cab that matches your head. Order today.
2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet - Red Line Specifications:
- Speakers: 2 x Celestion G12H 30 (8ohm)
- Power: 40 watts
- Dimensions: 27.75" Long x 10" Deep x 22.5'" Tall
- Weight: 69lb.