65amps 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet - Blue Line
Guitar Amplifier Cabinets
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A cab with Celestion speakers designed specifically to work with heads from 65amps.
The 65amps 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Blue Line is also the right accompaniment for any of their standard size amplifier heads, like the London, Empire, Producer and more. These cabs are built to the same ultra-high standards as all of their cabs. Their 2x12's have a tuned horizontal port in the rear to maximize efficiency and punch. These cabs are the favorites of touring pros and studios around the world.
65amps Extension Cabs
65amps extension cabinets are perfectly matched to their heads and are available in a variety of finishes and speaker configurations. They use void-free Baltic Birch open-back cabs that are finger jointed. This a more expensive way to build cabs, but well worth it for the benefits of this type of construction. The cabinet, after all, is a part of your sound and any compromise in build quality is a compromise in tone...
Finger joinery has a couple of benefits - one practical, one tonal:
▪ Finger joints done properly give the cabinet much greater strength and longevity. All of the great amps from the '50s and '60s were properly joined, and that's why they're still around today sounding great. 65amps want to keep their quality at that level or higher
▪ Proper joints also give the cabinet a crisper, more detailed sound. With the rigid, strong joints there is less waffling of the wood in the cab and the speakers sound more articulate and responsive
- Matches the 65amps head
- Baltic Birch open-back cab for tight sound
- Dovetail joints add durability
Grab a cab that matches your head. Order today.
2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet - Blue Line Specifications:
- Speakers: 1 x Celestion G12H 30 (8ohm) and 1 x Celestion Alnico Blue (8ohm)
- Power: 40 Watts
- Dimensions: 27.75" Long x 10" Deep x 22.5 '" Tall
- Weight: 69lb.